|T-19 days until Box ON! 2012!!|
|What 43 stamps look like.|
- At this point, all of the stamp carving is done. Done. I'm putting down the tools and there will be no more carving until after the event.
- I've mounted all the stamps I made with the soft grey linoleum - I think about 20 of these all together. But they are mounted and done.
- I've sprayed a crazy number of L&Ls for the event, still short about five. Need to buy more boxes and spray those...
- I've made about 10 pouches, still need another 6, ran out of duct tape, but those will be done soon.
- I've started cutting all the fabric I'll need for the stamps.
- The logbooks are done - all I need to finish is the logbook for the event, but I want to spend more time thinking about this because I plan to convert the event stamp into a personal traveler and want a big book.
- I've actually assembled one of the short series, they are now ready to be planted.
Incidentally, does anyone know where to get Christmas ornament hooks at this time of year?