Next week, I have the week off for a much-needed staycation. While it might have been nice to head right out of the country, I'm trying to save my scheckles for grander things. And since I'm living in Toronto now and it's finally spring, I've decided to take a week to relax and get out to see and do all those things I've always wanted to do but never gotten around to doing. Some in Toronto, some in the beyond. And lots of letterboxing, of course.
So here's the big list of places I'm planning to go, in no particular order for all you stalkers out there:
- Out of town for letterboxing (Kingston? Kitchener? Only places with a K?)
- Toronto Islands
- Riverdale Farm
- Evergreen Brickworks
- Out for a movie night with the girls
- Spadina Museum (would see Casa Loma too but it's not open yet, wtf)
- Mackenzie House
- Todmorden Mills
- Take the streetcar to the High Park loop (always wanted to do this... I love the streetcar)
- Start my culinary class (gulp)
- City of Craft festival
- High Tea at the Royal York
- Big concert at the Burlington Performing Arts Centre (you can come see me!)
I love plotting. And half the fun of vacationing is the plotting. Fun times, ahoy!