- Spiral cut honeyed ham. Mmmm....
- Last year's short winter - may we have another that I can take advantage of for letterboxing.
- Google Maps. Let's face it, half of my letterbox scouting taking place on Google Maps and on Google Streetview. Thank you, Google, my benevolent electronic overlord.
- Awesome trails in the autumn, with all of the fantastic colours on show. Ontario, mine to discover...
- The foreboxers. Every letterbox you find had to be planted before you go there.* For those letterboxers who no longer box, for whatever reason, and those traveling boxers who leave boxes in their wake, their contributions continue forward to those who come after. Thank you.
- Fantastic letterboxing community - in Ontario and abroad. What an amazing community with which to be a part. Thank you everyone.
*Unless you own a Tardis.