Thursday, August 16, 2012

This post is already old news...



So while I was searching for something else the other day, I came upon this old news article in Kingston This Week, titled Letterboxing is part hobby, part family fun.  As I have some slight stalker tendencies, it was really nice to puzzle out - and in some cases obviously know - the letterboxers mentioned in the article.

It looks like the article was published about a month after the Toronto Star article that led me to find out about letterboxing in the first place.  Looking back, it is a great article and probably would have led to me taking up letterboxing - had I lived in Kingston at the time.  (Although, to be honest, I've lived just about everywhere else in Ontario, why not Kingston?)

Anyways, I just wanted to add that to the annals of letterboxing in Ontario.

Cheerio!

No comments:

Post a Comment