Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Checking in with the blahs *or* I'd rather be letterboxing



Hello.  Just checking in.  Haven't dropped off of the face of the planet, just busy.  And I've got the blahs.

I'm working on a couple posts about recent letterboxing adventures - one regarding some box finds in Buffalo, New York, and another for Key West, Florida. Spoiler: I think my favourite find ever is down in Key West... I was down for Fantasy Fest just before Hallowe'en, which was awesome.  Just missed Sandy. However, I got in a car accident while in Buffalo on my way to the airport, so letterboxing there was cut short. But those posts are coming along... Soonish.

Meanwhile, I'm in the midst of insurance claims, getting my car fixed, packing to move, buying new furniture, making moving arrangements, as well as the usual workload for this time of year at work.  Oh, I just remembered that I have to make all the calls to get my address changed for everything. Sigh.  It's all good, I'm a very lucky girl, but I've got the serious blahs.

I'd much rather be letterboxing.

1 comment:

  1. Letterboxes, or mailboxes, are a must for many people, and are most likely one of the first features of your home seen from the street. Since your letterbox is a big part of your home's look, make it an attractive feature to increase curb appeal.

    ReplyDelete