Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Anxiety.



So, in the middle of moving to a new apartment in the City, done in the middle of changing jobs, in the middle of packing, in the middle of saying goodbyes, in the middle of hearings, in the middle of the Christmas season, in the middle of life... I'm anxious about the fact that I have packed my carving stuff and can't get at it for at least a week.

Ugh.

One more week to go and I'll be moved; one more month to go and I'll be in a new job. My trail name should have been Gypsy Jo.

On the road again...

4 comments:

  1. Best of luck Jo. Love the photo at the top . . .

    ReplyDelete
  2. I get like that every time we have company and I have to pack up my entire table.

    Lost....

    FH

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The solution there is to just not have company. Or at least company that doesn't understand. I mean, ya gotta have standards.

      Delete