Friday, October 12, 2012

Letterboxing in London, Ontario

Mental note to self: must get out more next October for some serious letterboxing.  I'm kicking myself that I don't have more time this year to letterbox: the colours are beautiful, the temperatures are perfect, it's generally dry, the bugs are long gone, the underbrush has mostly died away, everyone is at work.  These are perfect letterboxing conditions, people!

But I digress.  This post is supposed to be able an impromptu letterboxing adventure I had last Thursday in the beautiful land of London, Ontario.

I ended up with some free daytime hours on my hands while out in London and couldn't pass up the opportunity to go searching for some boxes.  And I'm glad I did.

I actually went searching for a few boxes with no luck.  But beautiful strolls along treed paths made up for it. I mean, just look at some of these pictures:




I was marginally successful with one box in a Fiddleheads series, Harry Potter's Staunch Supporters. Didn't find two, but the box I did find was certainly work the walk...  Gorgeous walk in the woods in the middle of a business day.  What more can you ask for?


Not much, is my answer.

Happy trails!

No comments:

Post a Comment