Monday, May 13, 2013

The reports of my death have been greatly exaggerated

For anyone who has popped by my blog in the recent days to find nothing going on, my apologies.  Some big projects came up at work that have sucked up all my life energy and it's been everything I can do just to go on living... not to be over-dramatic or anything ;)

All the rest of my time has been taken up by getting a few other things done - and any letterboxing-type activities I've taken part in have been relating to carvings and such that I'll preparing for Plant a Letterbox Day (next week).

But, in the meantime, I'm looking very much forward to Big Blue Team's yearly event - this time it's Honouring the Trails.  I felt bad I couldn't make it out to last year's event as it conflicted with some family stuff, but I'm happy to be making the trek back out that way this weekend for some much-needed letterboxing.

Guys, I'm pooped.  If you see a nearly motionless boxer face-down in the mud on a trail somewhere, it's likely me.  Just stamp into my book as an exchange and feel free to step over me and continue on.

Happy trails!

1 comment:

  1. Have a good time this weekend. St. Thomas started the madness for me... fond memories of that trip.

    I am planning to plant 18 letterboxes in a day- HAH, I think I will bust out my letterbox totem pole idea and find a hollow tree and stack like 5 boxes ontop of each other in the tree.

    ReplyDelete