Friday, March 1, 2013

Letterboxing by mail


It's been a wonderful time for mail, lately.  In addition to my usual postcards, I've recieved a few letterboxy things which I wanted to share...

First, there was the theft of one of my new letterboxes, Year of the Snake, by an unrepentant stealer of stamps, Kenlaur.  Tsk, tsk.  At least he had the common courtesy to mail it back to me.  Ever recieve your own letterbox in the mail? Strange stuff.  It has already been replanted, and already found.  But hopefully not stolen again.  Jeez.

Here, snakey, snakey...
Next up, a big heavy batch of neodymium magnets.  One hundred of them to be exact.  Aren't they beautiful?  Oh, the wondrous things we're going to do together, my little silvery friends...


So tiny, so powerful. Perfect for urban plants, if ya know what I mean ;)

Happy trails!

No comments:

Post a Comment